Shinpiden | Japanese Reiki Master Class
This is the third and final class for learning about the system of Reiki from the Japanese perspective. Shinpiden means mystery teachings. Upon completion of this class you will be able to practice Reiki professionally (if desired) and teach Reiki to other people.
This class is taught from an authentic Reiki perspective dating back to the 1920’s and 30’s, the years of Reiki’s origins. It includes a Buddhist perspective. It also clearly distinguishes between Western influence and New Age thought as Laura is deeply spiritual and a psychic medium and channel for the Divine.
In this Japanese Reiki master class you will learn:
- How to give attunements for Reiki Level One (Shoden), Reiki Level Two (Okuden) and Reiki Master (Shinpiden)
- Ample practice time with the attunement processes and awareness of their purpose
- One additional symbol that rounds out the complete group to make four total – from Shoden to Shinpiden
- Values and spiritual awareness of what it means to be a master teacher
- You will experience reiju (attunement) so that you can begin practicing Reiki on yourself during class with understanding and clarity
- You will be given course texts with required reading in between classes
- You will be expected to give ongoing Reiki treatments to others outside of class and provide documentation of each session
- You will write a Reiki declaration of intent to be shared with Laura
- You will attend at least three Reiki clinics offered by Divine Lotus Healing to gain experience in treating others with Reiki. Clinical guidance is given before and after each clinic.
- Reiki professionalism – for those who wish to start a client practice (included in the mentorship portion of this course and tailored to meet your specific needs)
This class consists of two parts:
1. Course content from a technical sense
2. A series of one on one mentoring sessions that you will schedule with Laura via Zoom. As you go through the content and reading materials, you will de-brief with Laura during your mentoring sessions.
This course is reading heavy. There is a required companion book in addition to the course manual you must purchase. (Links to this are included in the course content once you enroll in the course. You can purchase this text as a hard copy or eBook.)
Laura West owns Divine Lotus Healing, her holistic healing business, EST 2009.
She's an Internationally Acclaimed Spiritual Coach, Healer, Certified Herbalist and Psychic Medium + Channel
She uses energy medicine, spiritual medicine and plant medicine to empower people who value natural solutions, divine messages from spirit and Reiki healing to support their pure vibration lifestyles.
For over a decade, she's supported thousands of clients and students in her classes, memberships and sessions all over the world to live more spiritually connected lives, feel great and become more abundant.
She works with Boston based clients in her Cambridge, MA, USA office and with national and international clients via her online offerings.
You can find more on her website: Divine Lotus Healing